Whether you want to explore the ramparts of Edinburgh Castle, adventure through breathtaking Highland landscapes or sample the finest local produce washed down by ancient malts, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Scotland has to offer.
Famed for its majestic mountains, desolate moorlands and shimmering lochs, Scotland’s remote and wild regions are an absolute joy for outdoor enthusiasts seeking an escape from city life. Scotland’s urban centres have a lot to offer too, from cutting-edge art galleries and world-class museums to a flourishing food scene and a scintillating roster of cultural events, comedy and theatre.
Our updated guide brings Scotland to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights, trusted travel advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the country’s iconic buildings and neighbourhoods. Our updated 2022 travel guide brings to life. DK Eyewitness Scotland is your ticket to the trip of a lifetime.
Inside DK Eyewitness Scotland you will find:
– A fully-illustrated top experiences guide: our expert pick of Scotland’s must-sees and hidden gems
– Accessible itineraries to make the most out of each and every day
– Expert advice: honest recommendations for getting around safely, when to visit each sight, what to do before you visit, and how to save time and money
– Colour-coded chapters to every part of Scotland, from Edinburgh and Glasgow to Southern Scotland and the Highlands and Islands
– Practical tips: the best places to eat, drink, shop and stay
– Detailed maps and walks to help you navigate the region country easily and confidently
– Covers: Edinburgh, Southern Scotland, Glasgow, Central and Northeast Scotland, Highlands and Islands
Touring the UK? Try our DK Eyewitness Great Britain. Want the best of Scotland in your pocket? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Scotland.
About DK Eyewitness:
At DK Eyewitness, we believe in the power of discovery. We make it easy for you to explore your dream destinations. DK Eyewitness travel guides have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 1993. Filled with expert advice, striking photography and detailed illustrations, our highly visual DK Eyewitness guides will get you closer to your next adventure. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations, from pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides. Named Top Guidebook Series at the 2020 Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards, we know that wherever you go next, your DK Eyewitness travel guides are the perfect companion.
There are no reviews yet.