The true Scot’s insider’s guide to the very best Scotland has to offer. Fully revised and updated in Pete Irvine’s own unique style, the 13th edition includes over 2000 recommendations for every type of adventure.
Trusted for over 20 years, this fully comprehensive and independent guide to Scotland gives you only the very best recommendations, whatever your budget.
- Discover stunning scenery, landscapes and historical highlights
- Find the best coastal walks, city strolls and sight-seeing spots
- Eat at the best local cafÃ©s and regional restaurants
- Great advice on where to sleep, from wild camping to boutique hotels
- Explore the true culture of Scotland and discover local, hidden gems
Peter Irvine is your personal guide to the very best of Scotland. From the streets of Edinburgh to the Western Isles, he’s visited, rated and remarked on entry bringing together the must-see highlights of Scotland. The 13th edition is the perfect travel companion, complete with essential information including web sites, phone numbers, costs and top tips to give you the best experience of Scotland.